adobeWhen I start my teaching career I want to use Adobe Slate within my classroom for not only for me to use but for my students also. You are able to find this application for FREE within the iTunes store. I found this app. very easy and self explanatory. When using the app you have a verity of things you can do. You start by naming your project on the first slide, then you can add a picture that best represents that title. You are able to adjust the picture to full scree, half the screen, or however you want it. After that you slide to the next page and hit the x to be able to add text a photo or whatever you need to do. I find this application to be very useful for anything such as, a memory maker, taking notes in classes, a slide show for the beginning of the school year, or for whatever you would want to use it for. I would defiantly recommend this application to all teachers and beyond to use this app! Anybody could use it for anything!

I happen to do my Adobe slate over Parts of a Beef Cow and explained how its beneficial for people to know. This would be a great little powerpoint start for my livestock judgers and beginning animal science classes. You should check out my Adobe slate and learn all about the Parts of a Beef Cow! https://slate.adobe.com/a/PNEw5